Jog your Mind
Developed by CISSS Cavendish, this program is intended for seniors who are worried about cognitive changes related to normal aging.
Not meant for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or any other type of dementia. Workshops are limited to 15 participants.
- Workshop 1: Everything you need to know about cognitive functions. (Intro to the program)
- Workshop 2: When your neurons start going grey
- Workshop 3: Keep moving to stay fired up
- Workshop 4: Our memory makes a lot of sense!
- Workshop 5: Well-being in middle age, it’s a question of balance
- Workshop 6: Less stress, more peacefulness
- Workshop 7: The map of your memory lives in your memory
- Workshop 8: We can make creativity our ally
- Workshop 9: Eat well to think well
- Workshop 10: The key to vitality is to stay active and involve
Future sessions will be announced here and on our Facebook page.
To register for our next Healthy after 50 workshops or would like to learn more about our services at ARC
Healthy after 50
As an ongoing effort to promote community Health and Wellness, information sessions hosted by ARC in partnership with CISSS Monteregie Centre have been made available in the community.
Workshops are limited to 25 participants for the full six session and are available to all residents of the South Shore.
Series of 6 workshops
- Drugs & your health
- Quality Sleep
- Healthy Joints
- Stress without distress
- Better prepared to manage health